PDA

View Full Version : Music Video Playlist

steve+t429
07-08-2014, 03:23 PM
I have created an Active playlist for music videos using the following parameters:-
Smart Filter: Category contains Music Video
Keyword Hierarchy: Album/Series

The files I want to include in the playlist have the category "Music Video" assigned to them.

Mezzmo has created a playlist showing the files so the filter seems to be working, however, I'm unable to stream the files to my devices - I either get an error message "No playable file" or the playlist just doesn't appear at the device.

If I navigate to the files through the normal folder structure, the files play fine, so can't figure out what I'm doing wrong? Help please!

Paul
07-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Not sure what device you are streaming to - but are you in Video mode on your device when you are browsing the active playlist? If not, then your device may be ignoring the list of video files if you are in Photos or Music mode. Some devices do this (e.g. Sony devices).

If that does not help, then it's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Reproduce the problem on your device where you see no files in the active playlist and then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

steve+t429
07-09-2014, 06:28 AM
Reproduced the problem on my Sony BDP-S370 when in Video browsing mode.

Logs sent as requested.

Paul
07-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Thanks - got your logs and we'll respond back via email shortly.