PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo & Microsoft XBox (old) with XBMC.

Jerma
09-29-2010, 11:37 PM
I have trouple setting up Mezzmo for an old Microsoft XBox (NOT the 360) with XBMC installed on it.

I am able to play a normal avi via Mezzmo on the first try, but on the second try it does not play anymore, and ends up in an error "too many read errors".

I'v set up transcoding to bring down ther resolution off uncombatible video files, but with no help. I'v used the build in profile "xbmc" on mezzmo, with also no help.

I can't make anything out from the logfiles Mezzmo creates... help !

Br.Jerma.

Paul
09-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Please send the log files to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll take a look. The built-in XBMC profile in Mezzmo basically passes all files through natively, since XBMC (on the PC) can play pretty much everything. I'm not sure if it's the same on the XBoxes.

chocco
10-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Select "Play Using"

Then Select " DVD Player" NOT Media Player.

Also set Mezzmo under Media Devices for the Xbox to a default max of 720 resolution.

I can play any file as long as it is under 15gig in size transcoded to the Xbox with no problems.

You can also play 720p Divx/avi movies without transcoding using the above but not MKV.

Cheers

Jerma
10-02-2010, 05:27 AM
I have all my 720p and 1080p movies in mkw format, how do i play them (transcode) in XBox ?

Br.Jerma.