PDA

View Full Version : Pure Connect app?

syndy
10-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Hi,

I know this is not listed as a supported app for mezzmo, but just wanted to see if I was on a lost cause before I spend to long on it.

I have the pure connect app on android, its used as a bridge between music and pure wifi speakers. I have limited success when trying to connect it to Mezzmo so I can stream my music; Mezzmo detects the app, doesn't recognise it (unknown device) and adds it with a generic (NTSC) profile. The app then shows the mezzmo server under its library but says no content. I pinged pure support an email and they say the app is not DLNA but is uPnP media AV version 1.0 compatible.

So, anyone know if this is just a no go or is there anything I can tweak to get this working?

Thanks,

Syndy.

Paul
10-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Mezzmo server supports streaming to UPnP devices/apps so it should work. It's best we see a set of logs to see what Pure Connect app is doing. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Now list Mezzmo server on your Pure Connect app and try to browse into some playlists/folders and play some files. When that fails, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.