PDA

View Full Version : Problem playing DVD ISO images

mattoct
10-06-2014, 09:27 PM
I have a large library of DVD ISO images most of which play OK in Mezzmo, but there are a few that are not recognized as a video format by Mezzmo. These few play OK outside of Mezzmo, but for some reason the .iso file just shows as a folder in Mezzmo with no content i.e. no VOB content. I think the common thread is that these few do not have a menu, but otherwise I cannot see what the difference might be. Your assistance please.

Paul
10-07-2014, 10:20 AM
We have improved our Blu-ray / DVD ISO reading and streaming for the upcoming Mezzmo v4.1. So hopefully you should see some improvement in the new version. If not, then we will need you to upload one of the problematic ISOs to a filesharing site like OneDrive, Google Drive, dropbox, mega.co.nz, etc. so we can try it here. Mezzmo v4.1 is in final testing and should be released next week.

mattoct
10-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Thanks Paul - but I think I have solved it - partly. I have increased the length of the actual video beyond 15 minutes and hey presto, they are recognised and play correctly. I think I read in another thread somewhere of a 15 minute cut-off - what is the reason for this?

Paul
10-10-2014, 08:06 AM
That would be the reason. We do this to skip the non-required videos that are contained on DVDs such as the copyright warning.