PDA

View Full Version : Untitled (taz1|0z1|3) for folder names

gyrodec
10-26-2014, 10:54 AM
I've had Mezzmo for a couple of years, mostly trouble free, but a couple of weeks ago I got something like "Untitled (taz1|0z1|3)" for all folder names when viewed from my TV. There are also no playable files in the folders. I can browse the library just fine on the Mezzmo PC app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mezzmo, removed and rebuilt the database, run maintenance my times, but I get the exact same thing. I get it on my PN50C8000 TV and the Mezzmo android app.

Any ideas?

Mezzmo 4.0.6.0

Paul
10-27-2014, 08:51 AM
It's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Now connect to Mezzmo from your device and browse your files and try a play a few. Once you have reproduced the problem, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

gyrodec
10-29-2014, 02:02 AM
Paul

Did you manage to get anywhere with the logs I sent on 10/26. Thanks.

Paul
10-30-2014, 07:24 AM
We reply to all support emails typically within 24 hours, so if you have not heard from us via email, then your email may not have reached us. One reason for this is that email attachments cannot exceed 10MB. Check your email again and re-send it just in case. If the zipped logs are > 10MB, then upload them to a filesharing site like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or mega.co.nz and then email us the download link to support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

gyrodec
10-31-2014, 03:13 PM
Paul

I'm sorry I had missed your reply in my inbox. You did indeed reply in under 24 hours. I redid the logs, checked for text files (they are there now) and just resent them. Thanks.

Paul
10-31-2014, 04:41 PM
Thanks - we'll analyse your logs shortly and respond back via email.

sapon
01-11-2015, 04:55 AM
Thanks - we'll analyse your logs shortly and respond back via email.

Hi,
I had the same sympthoms.
In my case helped renaming the Mezzmo media server in 'Media Server
Settings'.

Sapon

Paul
01-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the tip, Sapon!