PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Viera VT20 mkv with XviD or DivX content not playing

Devilman
10-31-2014, 05:53 AM
I have some dual audio avi video file with external subtitle and I decided to convert to mkv one so that I could tag the audio stream and the subtitle one, but in this case the television shows file unreadable after a couple of second while the files play fine if Mezzmo stream them as avi with external subtitle.
If I decide to pre-transcoding them however the file play fine, but I cannot choose the different audio tracks and I don't have the subtititle.

Paul
10-31-2014, 09:07 AM
Given that your Viera TV cannot play DivX video, then try using the 'Panasonic Veira (No DivX)' device profile.

Devilman
10-31-2014, 11:01 AM
Using the 'Panasonic Viera (No DivX)' device profile I'm able to see those files, but I cannot change language or subtitles. This applies also to the avi files, but this doesn't happen before while I was using the modded Panasonic Viera 3D profile that you previously provided to me.

Paul
10-31-2014, 06:13 PM
OK - email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll re-send that device profile for you to try again.