PDA

View Full Version : First item in library not accesible

adriantc
11-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Hello,

I would like to report a bug in version 4.1.0.0 that I have reproduced on 2 computers. You have to clear the library completely, add some folders and then restart Mezzmo. On restart the first folder added is frozen... you cannot explore it, nor delete it. Clicking delete does not open the confirmation dialog. There is no way to clear it except doing a full database reset. Version 4.0.6.0 does not have this bug.

If you need more information please let me know.

Paul
11-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Thanks for reporting this. We'll try to reproduce it and fix it ASAP. Please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. In your email, attach a set of logs that reproduces the problem. To do this, turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Then run Mezzmo again and start your Mezzmo server. Reproduce the problem as you describe and then you stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them into us.

adriantc
11-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Done. I installed it in a Windows 7 VM, enabled logging and reproduced it just like on my normal Windows 8.1 machines. Sent the logs to the support email. Let me know if I can offer you any help.

Paul
11-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Can you re-send the logs? We don't have them yet and we had an email server issue for several hours that we've just resolved. If the attachment is >10MB, then upload the zipped logs to a filesharing site like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or mega.co.nz and email us the download link.

adriantc
11-03-2014, 02:34 PM
I have resent the email. The attachment is well below 10 MB.

Paul
11-04-2014, 07:51 AM
OK - thanks. We'll analyse the logs and respond back via email.

Paul
11-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Update: We've reproduced and fixed this problem. You can get a patch from us now by emailing us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com - or wait until we release next Mezzmo release.