PDA

View Full Version : Hotfile downloading problem

strobe
10-16-2010, 07:35 AM
Hi,
Every time I upgrade to a new version I lose my connection to Hotfile.The same details are listed in the Site rules and the cookie is there in Firefox but it won't download anything except a html file.This happened when I upgraded from 3.0 too 4.0, 4.0 too 5.0 and now with 5.0 too 6.0.I uninstalled 6.0 put 5.0 back on and it working again.Same with Rapidshare.

Peter
10-18-2010, 10:55 AM
When a url is added from the web browser and it requires a login cookie, the cookie is also passed with the url to DownloadStudio. If the domain of the referring page and the domain of the url do not match then DownloadStudio is ignoring the cookie passed from the web browser and is trying to get the login cookie from the browsers cookie jar. Firefox does not flush it's cookies to disk until you close Firefox, so DownloadStudio cannot get the login cookie unless you close firefox. We have fixed this issue so that the cookie passed from the browser is no longer ignored if the domains do not match, this fix will be in the next release of DownloadStudio.