PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo 4.1.1.0 Play-To question

jbinkley60
11-04-2014, 10:57 AM
If I use the Mezzmo GUI Play-To function to queue something to a DMR, is there any way to stop it via the GUI or must I do it from the DMR device (or Android app) ?

Paul
11-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Go to the new Play To pane (if its not displayed, then click View -> Play To Pane) and you will see all the playback controls - Play, Stop, Pause, Seek, Next File, Previous File, Repeat Playlist/Track/None, Random Shuffle, Volume/Mute. These will let you control your device from within Mezzmo.

jbinkley60
11-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Go to the new Play To pane (if its not displayed, then click View -> Play To Pane) and you will see all the playback controls - Play, Stop, Pause, Seek, Next File, Previous File, Repeat Playlist/Track/None, Random Shuffle, Volume/Mute. These will let you control your device from within Mezzmo.

I am not seeing them. I've tried remote desktop and logging directly into the system running Mezzmo. See this screen shot. I have a movie playing but the only controls are the slider bars for sound and video progress. 741

Paul
11-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Understand. What is the color resolution of your remote desktop window (8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, etc.)? We're displaying 32-bit PNG buttons so I guess your remote desktop window has a lower color resolution and that's the cause of them not displaying. This will be the same reason for the thumbnail icons not displaying. We can fix that up. Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

jbinkley60
11-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Understand. What is the color resolution of your remote desktop window (8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, etc.)? We're displaying 32-bit PNG buttons so I guess your remote desktop window has a lower color resolution and that's the cause of them not displaying. This will be the same reason for the thumbnail icons not displaying. We can fix that up. Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Paul,

That was it. I was set at 16 bit for remote desktop. I changed it to 32 bit stopped/restarted Mezzmo and now the icons and Play-To controls both appear. 742

Paul
11-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the confirmation. We'll fix it so Mezzmo works at all resolutions.