PDA

View Full Version : Browsing into folder does not retrieve metadata

MidnightInAurora
11-05-2014, 04:37 PM
After upgrading to 4.1.1, I've noticed that browsing into a folder either from the Mezzmo playlist on the server or through Android Bubble will not start the metadata retrieval on Mezzmo.

I can right-click the folder and select Maintain Playlist and that will get the metadata.

Am I missing a setting in the new version?

Jim

TechTeacher314
11-06-2014, 10:30 AM
After upgrading to 4.1.1, I've noticed that browsing into a folder either from the Mezzmo playlist on the server or through Android Bubble will not start the metadata retrieval on Mezzmo.

I can right-click the folder and select Maintain Playlist and that will get the metadata.

Am I missing a setting in the new version?

Jim

I noticed the same issue and checked to make sure the scraper was pointing to the correct place.

MidnightInAurora
11-07-2014, 12:02 PM
I noticed the same issue and checked to make sure the scraper was pointing to the correct place.

Sure.

Paul - Ran some more tests last night, and I can only get metadata if I browse the folder in Mezzmo, or by using Maintain Playlist. Browsing the folder or file using WD TV Live, Bubble or Android Mezzmo will not start the metadata retrieval process.

Jim

Paul
11-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the confirmation, Jim. We have reproduced the issue and fixed it. You can get a patch now if you like by emailing us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com - or wait until early next week for our minor update (Mezzmo v4.1.2) to be released.

MidnightInAurora
11-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Thanks for looking at that.

I can wait for the patch.

Jim