PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo and Sony Network Media Player SMP-N100

soneman28
10-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Hi,

I just got this Sony Media, and love it. Plays netflix and Hulu, plus a bunch of other services, perfectly, and connects to my N router nice and easy.

So, I installed the trial version of Mezzmo (2.1) and it also was slick, well designed and easy to install. Found my media player instantly, but obviously, did not identify it...gave it a generic profile.

The Sony read the Mezzmo library perfectly, found my videos...are are MP4s, converted from my personal DVDs.

Wouldn't play them. After a few seconds, gave an unsupported file type or error screen. I played with the different profiles, but nothing worked.

Is there something I am not doing correctly?

Thanks,

Alec

Paul
10-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi Alec,

Try using one of the "Sony BDP" profiles that you can assign via the Media Devices dialog. If none of those work, please send a message to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll create a custom device profile for it. If one of those does work, please let me know which one, so that in future we'll know for sure.

rcg1968
10-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Having the same issue with my Sony SMP-N100. Found and played all video with trial software perfectly. But when I registered the paid for program it continually gives me a "no supported video files found". Tried PAL and NTSP settings without any success. Plays all my photo and MP3 files just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Paul
10-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Can you please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then try playing one of the failing files and once you get the error message, stop the server and send the logs to support and we'll check them out.