PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo wont add video files

tommav
11-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Hi all,

I've been having problems since Mezzmo 3.4.2.0. When I try to add a folder that contains roughly 300 video files it only add one.
Up until 3.4.2.0 I had no issues, after that it just won't add the files. The files are located on a back up drive in the same pc as Mezzmo.

I have tried everything add folder, scan for media, drag and drop, creating a new folder on the main drive and copying everything in it, nothing works. The only way it will work is to sit there and add the sub folders one by one. I'm trying to add all the seasons of Top Gear and bonus item...i'll be there for hours trying to add them all.

Can anyone explain why it wont work?

Cheers

Peter
11-06-2014, 08:21 AM
Hi,
if you have a mix of DVD files and other video formats Mezzmo will detect the DVD structure and only add the DVD titles to the library. A folder containing a VIDEO_TS folder will be detected as a DVD and other video files in that folder will be disregarded.

tommav
11-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Thanks for your help Peter. I made a new sub folder for the DVD rips only and everything works now.
Not sure why It didn't like it when the rips were in a folder of their own. Now I can files that I didn't even know I had in the folders lol.... more viewing material.

Paul
11-07-2014, 04:04 AM
Glad you are up and running now :).