PDA

View Full Version : Latest update 4.1.1.0 Media Server Crashes

Wakelest
11-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi
I updated Mezzmo last night using auto update from version 3.4.1. Everything went without a hitch, except on startup of the Media Server it crashed. The Log files indicated there was a problem loading a device profile. It turns out the device profile folder was empty! I copied over the old profiles from a backup folder and everything seems ok. I’m guessing this was just a one off and related to upgrading from 3.4.1. Anyone had this problem? Should I re-install to get the latest profiles?

Wakelest

Paul
11-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Hi Wakelest,

This is not normal. You should have the latest device profiles. To get them, I suggest you download the Mezzmo installer from www.mezzmo.com and then run it. You don't need to uninstall your current Mezzmo. When prompted to Repair, click Yes and it will update all your Mezzmo program files - including your device profiles.

Johnny
11-10-2014, 04:51 AM
Hello.
This also happens to me.
I tried to repair but it still crashes,

Johnny

Paul
11-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Hi Johnny,

Please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll help out. In your email, include the crash dump file so we can see what's going wrong. When a crash occurs, click the 'Go To Folder' button on the Mezzmo crash window to access the crash dump file(s). If the crash dump file)s) are > 10MB, then upload them to a filesharing site like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, mega.co.nz, etc. and email us the download link.