PDA

View Full Version : Library/folder suddenly gets inaccessible from GUI

kraksen
11-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Hi,

Win 8.1. 64bit, Mezzmo 4.1.1

I am experiencing a very strange problem, which have repeated it self a few times now.

My library in Mezzmo wil suddenly get inaccessible from within the Mezzmo GUI, so i cant double click, and drill down on my folder structure, making adjustements to my files etc. Right clicking and choosing "delete" doesn't do anything either (hoping to being able to add it again, and starting over).. Only possibility, is to uninstall/Install Mezzmo once again, only to face the face this problem again after a few restarts of Mezzmo. Happened 3 times now :(

Please note: It's from my PC, within the Mezzmo software GUI. Form my DLNA clients, everything is accessible, and playable just fine.

It's just like my Mezzmo library gets "frozen", without me being able to interact with it and the files contained in there, from within the Mezzmo GUI on my PC.

Anyone experiencing a similar problem ?

smitbret
11-09-2014, 05:30 AM
Hi,

Win 8.1. 64bit, Mezzmo 4.1.1

I am experiencing a very strange problem, which have repeated it self a few times now.

My library in Mezzmo wil suddenly get inaccessible from within the Mezzmo GUI, so i cant double click, and drill down on my folder structure, making adjustements to my files etc. Right clicking and choosing "delete" doesn't do anything either (hoping to being able to add it again, and starting over).. Only possibility, is to uninstall/Install Mezzmo once again, only to face the face this problem again after a few restarts of Mezzmo. Happened 3 times now :(

Please note: It's from my PC, within the Mezzmo software GUI. Form my DLNA clients, everything is accessible, and playable just fine.

It's just like my Mezzmo library gets "frozen", without me being able to interact with it and the files contained in there, from within the Mezzmo GUI on my PC.

Anyone experiencing a similar problem ?

I get it pretty regularly, too with WHS 2011 both v4.1 & V4.1.1. You can wait it out, but it takes awhile.

Paul
11-09-2014, 09:05 AM
It's best we see a set of logs when this occurs. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and then restart your Mezzmo server. Exit Mezzmo (Windows) app and then run it again. Now reproduce the problem. Once reproduced, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.