PDA

View Full Version : Device Support

cutthroat
10-18-2010, 02:47 AM
So currently evaluating the product. Having issues with two of my devices. Have a Samsung Captivate that just gets "unsupported" on all the file types. Also can't get my DirecTV HR-24 DVR to work. It plays the video but doesn't have any sound. My videos play fine on my Samsung TV, XBOX and PS3. Any Help?

Paul
10-18-2010, 11:49 AM
With the Captivate - are you playing "native" files or do they need to be transcoded? If they need to be transcoded, then they can only be played after transcoding has finished (due to a technical issue), so if you try to play one file, then let it finish transcoding and then try to play it again - does it work?

For the DirecTV - is the "DirecTV HR" device profile selected or is it using something else? Check the Media Devices dialog and see if the correct profile is used. If it is, can you please turn on logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then try to play that file for a couple of seconds, then stop the server and send a message with logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll see what's happening.