PDA

View Full Version : Heavy and Laggy

tyler78
11-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Hi.

I hate when there is a new Mezzmo update. Whenever there is an update, somethings always broke. But this time Mezzmo broke. Completely. With these last updates, Mezzmo became really heavy and laggy. Simplest things doesn't work. Like stopping the server or maintaning library. When I can't maintain library, there is no point of Mezzmo.

I've resetted the database. I've uninstalled and reinstalled many times. Nothing changed this: Mezzmo didn't even opened the first times I reinstalled: 751 In this image, I was trying to maintain my small library: 752

I've switched to Serviio for the time being. But I'm really sad to leave Mezzmo. It was the first streaming software that worked flawlessly for me. If there is a way to solve this, can you help me please?

Paul
11-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Sorry for the problem. Email us a set of logs when this occurs and we'll fix the problem ASAP. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Exit your Mezzmo (Windows) app and then run it again. Now reproduce the heavy/laggy problem. Once reproduced, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com for analysis.

Hashybot
11-15-2014, 06:40 PM
I just wanted to chime in here if i may. :) I found that by manually stopping the server before each update makes for a better chance of the updates working correctly. I have a larger library (around 12TB) and Mezzmo has been flawless with XBMC. If you can also provide your system specs, this may also help the Mezzmo team to resolve your issue quicker.

smitbret
11-16-2014, 03:21 AM
I just wanted to chime in here if i may. :) I found that by manually stopping the server before each update makes for a better chance of the updates working correctly. I have a larger library (around 12TB) and Mezzmo has been flawless with XBMC. If you can also provide your system specs, this may also help the Mezzmo team to resolve your issue quicker.

I have found roughly the same thing. I have found it much more efficient and quicker to actually just stop the media server before or perform any Mezzmo functions that would normally ask me to restart it. I don't think I have ever had an update not work correctly, though.