PDA

View Full Version : Where are the locations of network media (NMSS) stored?

scoot
11-21-2014, 08:36 AM
Does anyone know where the definitions of network media are stored? Presumably they are in some table in mezzmo.db but can anyone confirm and further elaborate? Also, what type of database is this?

I just updated the firmware on my Silicondust Prime and the location URL slightly changed. I don't want to have to go in and manually correct the couple hundred URLs that were changed if I can just correct them in a table in the database.

Thanks in advance!

Paul
11-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Mezzmo uses sqlite as it's database. You can use one of the many sqlite browser tools to open the database and check it's contents. The URLs for network media are stored in the MGOFile table.

Another way to modify the new URL is to use the Change Paths feature in Mezzmo. Go to the Maintain Library dialog and click on the Tools tab. See this FAQ for more details - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6219-Tutorial-How-to-update-your-Mezzmo-library-when-you-move-your-media-files

scoot
11-22-2014, 02:54 AM
Thanks, yes went the sqlite browser tool route. So is the Change Paths feature something like a find and replace?

Paul
11-22-2014, 06:01 AM
...So is the Change Paths feature something like a find and replace?

Yes - handy for when your files get moved on your computer (or in your case when URLs change).