PDA

View Full Version : Problem with new Mezzmo

nextgen1
12-09-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm having a problem with the newest version of Mezzmo. My Bluray which is an older model does not see it since I upgraded to 4.1.3 I would like to downgrade to an older version. Is there a way someone can send me some link to the older version before this, thanks in advance.

Paul
12-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Older versions are listed here - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6026-FAQ-How-to-download-older-versions-of-Mezzmo

We're happy to get you up and running with the new version if you like. First step, I would suggest you go to the Media Server Settings dialog and rename your Mezzmo server to another name. This will force Mezzmo to re-register your Mezzmo server as a Windows service and may fix the problem. Let us know how you go.

nextgen1
12-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Older versions are listed here - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6026-FAQ-How-to-download-older-versions-of-Mezzmo

We're happy to get you up and running with the new version if you like. First step, I would suggest you go to the Media Server Settings dialog and rename your Mezzmo server to another name. This will force Mezzmo to re-register your Mezzmo server as a Windows service and may fix the problem. Let us know how you go.

That did not work but going to the older version did, thanks very much for the help. There seems to be a problem with the newest version.

Paul
12-09-2014, 04:10 PM
What version did you downgrade to?

nextgen1
12-09-2014, 04:28 PM
What version did you downgrade to?

Here is the version 4.1.2.0

Paul
12-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Understand. There's not many changes between v4.1.2.0 and v4.1.3.0 that would cause your device to not list Mezzmo server. My guess is the reason is your firewall or system protection software is blocking the new version. If you want to upgrade to the latest version (there are many bug fixes in this version), we just need a set of logs from you and we'll know what the problem is.

nextgen1
12-09-2014, 11:39 PM
I have to say your customer service is off the hook. Thank you so much for the quick answers to my question. I uninstalled mezzmo and reinstalled the older version. If I have time I will do the same or try and upgrade to the newer version again and see what happens, thanks again.

Paul
12-10-2014, 09:39 AM
That's fine - hopefully we can get you up and running with the latest version one day :).