PDA

View Full Version : Linn Control Point profile

wireless
12-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Hello,

Would it be possible to create a separate profile for Linn control points (Kinsky and Kazoo), which causes album artwork scaling correctly ?
I am asking about that, as I'm starting to suspect, that Mezzmo is the only DLNA server I need :) - it does the job really good, transcoding, when needed, without any problems, and playing lossless music on my Linn devices as well :)

Thanks in advance
Wireless

Paul
12-10-2014, 10:27 AM
Hi Wireless,

We can create the device profile. We'll need a few things from you:

A list of supported video, music, photo and subtitle formats by the device/app.
A set of logs when you access Mezzmo server using your device/app. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo server from your device/app and browse some playlists/folders and try to play some files. Then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.
What device profile are you using now? Given that it is working well now, we can use that as a starting point.
Take a screenshot/photo of the album art not being scaled correctly and that will help us adjust it so it displays nicely on your device/app.

wireless
12-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Many thanks for such quick answer, Paul :)
I will prepare all the data tomorrow evening CET and send them to you

Paul
12-10-2014, 10:31 AM
OK - thanks.

wireless
12-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Paul,

Have just sent - please, let me know, if I can help in any other way :)

@UPDATE:
Many thanks, Paul, for your amazing support & help. Let me add, that Mezzmo is a real fantastic product. New profile, with some small modifications, which I have described in my PV to you, works like a charm on PCs as well as on iPad :)

Paul
12-14-2014, 08:59 AM
Glad you are up and running with all your devices now, Wireless :). Have fun streaming with Mezzmo!