PDA

View Full Version : Using Mezzmo with Technisat Satelite Receiver

Mawie
10-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Hello Support,

I couldn't get my Technisat HD8+ receiver work with Mezzmo.

I tried several profiles, but with no profile I could get video streaming to work.
With some profiles as size 0MB is shown, with other 100GB (or something similar) is shown on the Technisat Receiver. Browsing the Folders is no problem.

Is there a special profile for Technisat?

Regards,

Mark

Paul
10-21-2010, 09:30 AM
Hello Mark,

We don't have a specific device profile for that device, but I would recommend trying "DirecTV HR" profile if you haven't already. If that doesn't work either, can you please send a message to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll proceed on to investigating this further.

mr.niceguy76
03-16-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi there,

I just wanted to revive this topic. I just bought a Technistar S1+ receiver and I have the same problem as Mark. I already send a mail to your support but the proposal to use "HUMAX PVR" profile didn't work for me. Maybe there are other people who have the same problem [or maybe there is somebody who found a solution :-) ]

Best Regards

Mr.Niceguy76

Paul
03-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks for bump on this thread. We have your logs and will see if we can create a device profile that works.

From the Technistar S1+ receiver's documentation/manual, can you tell us the image, video and audio formats that it can play? That will help us create a device profile to match the capabilities of the receiver.

mr.niceguy76
03-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Hi Paul,

I send you another Mail with my logs and here are some aditional information:

The receiver can (only) handle the following file types: MP3-, JPG-, MPEG2-files, VOB, TS or TS4

I haven't tried it with VOB yet but MPEG2 plays fine from a different Mediaserver or from a Windows Media Stream...

Best regards

Mr.Niceguy76

Paul
03-17-2011, 09:34 AM
Thanks - got your logs via email. We will begin creating a device profile and will post back when it is ready.

mr.niceguy76
04-22-2011, 03:58 AM
Hi Paul,

I just installed the newest version of MEZZMO and guess what: It's working! I can now play most of my movies on the Technistar receiver! Thanks for the support!

MEZZMO is really the best!

Best regards

Mr.Niceguy76

Paul
04-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Great to hear you are up and running now. Thanks for the feedback. It's appreciated.