PDA

View Full Version : can't play ISO 3D via LAN

ghigghi
01-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Hi, it's Francesco from Italy.

I have a problem with Mezzmo (last version). I can't play any Blu-ray 3D ISO in native 3D. I selected the 3D method from movie properties (3D packet frame), but when i play the movie on my 3D plasma Samsung or on my Optoma 3D VPR via Xtreamer Sidewinder 3, i can only see it in 2D. I don't want to play it with options like SBS or Top&Down, but in native 3D. I tried with or without transcoding, but nothing changes.

Do you have any suggestions? I wanted to purchase Mezzmo 'cause it seems like a great product, but if i can't play 3D ISO...

Thanks

Francesco

PS i was forgetting one thing...i play 3D ISO on my home newtwork and not on USB memories.

Paul
01-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Try this:

Right-click on the 3D video in Mezzmo and click Properties.
On the Properties dialog, go to the Video tab and set the Perspective to the 3D format that matches the 3D format that the video is using.
Also on the Video tab, set your preferred audio channel and select the 'Only stream the preferred channels to devices' checkbox.
Go to the Transcoding tab on the Properties dialog and delete all transcoded files. Make sure the transcoding checkbox is turned on.
Click OK to save your changes. Try streaming the video on your TV now. You should hear your preferred audio channel now.
When the video is playing on your TV, if your subtitles are not displayed, press the Tools or Options or Subtitles button on your remote control and check if any subtitles are available. If none are available, then go back to Mezzmo and right-click on the video again and click Properties. On the Properties dialog, go to the Subtitles tab and make sure your subtitles are listed there. Take a screenshot of this dialog and post it here.
When the video is playing on your TV, if the video is not displayed in 3D, then press the Tools or Options button on your remote control and set the 3D mode for the video (i.e. side-by-side, top-down, etc.).

Let us know how you go.

shueardm
07-25-2015, 01:57 PM
I have got the same problem on my SONY TV. 2D only. Is it because the media player of the TV can't decode 3D?
I can choose to make it 3D with the options on the remote, like the Op I want it native 3D or it's a pointless task and I may as well rip the 2D version.

Paul
07-27-2015, 06:20 PM
Right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. Post that information here or email it to support [at] conceiva [dot] com.