PDA

View Full Version : Video titles

kalamarca
01-10-2015, 08:50 AM
I cannot see the titles of my movies until they are pre-transcoded. I have a Sony Bravia 52XBR9 tv. Once they are pre-transcoded the titles show up on my tv. Is it possible to display the titles without pre-transcoding?

Paul
01-11-2015, 10:02 AM
What device profile is assigned to your TV in the Media Devices dialog? It should be 'Sony Bravia KDL' (or one of the other Sony Bravia device profiles). Try setting this and restart your Mezzmo server. Try streaming now. Let us know if no success and we'll help further.

kalamarca
02-08-2015, 01:38 AM
It says Sony Bravia (2010 Model). But until I do a pre-transcode I cannot see the video titles displayed on the Mezzmo menu on the Sony.

Paul
02-09-2015, 09:04 AM
OK - it's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo server from your TV and browse a folder/playlist that has pre-transcoded files and that are successfully listed on your TV. Then browse a folder/playlist that has non-pre-transcoded files and that are not listed on your TV. After doing that, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo app. Zip up all the logs and upload them to a filesharing site like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, mega.co.nz, etc. and email us the download link to support [at] conceiva [dot] com. In your email, please list the names of some of the pre-transcoded files that are listed and some of the non-pre-transcoded files that are not listed. This will help us diagnose the problem.

kalamarca
02-16-2015, 05:03 AM
Log files were sent today. Thanks.

Paul
02-16-2015, 11:22 AM
We have not received your logs as yet :(. Please upload the zipped logs to a filesharing site like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, mega.co.nz, etc. and then email us the download link to support [at] conceiva [dot] com.