PDA

View Full Version : Pretranscode problem withe Mezzmo 4.1.1.0

sanzer
01-11-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm trying to pre-transcode a DVD I have on my PC that is stored in ISO format so that I can view it on my XBox 360. When I use the pretranscode dialog box and choose XBox 360 the Which Format selection becomes active. When a list of formats opens I choose the bolded formats. When I them click on the OK button I get the following error messages: Deliver Media files not supported by the format (-->,- )

Paul
01-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Let us know the device profile being used for your device and the FFmpeg information for the video being pre-transcoded. Go to the Media Devices dialog to see the device profile and right-click on the video and click 'Get FFmpeg information' to see the FFmpeg information.

sanzer
01-12-2015, 09:52 AM
I'm using the XBox 360 device profile. Ican't get the FFmpeg information for the ISO file because an error message pops up. I've included screen shots.773774

Paul
01-12-2015, 10:04 AM
To get the FFmpeg information, right-click on the video file in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. It should display the FFmpeg information for the file. Post that here. If you get an error message, then post that here also.