PDA

View Full Version : Which Profile for Loewe. TV's??

02-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Hello all together,

I have 2 loewe TV. But there is no profile for those in mezzmo.
First at all what profile could i use general? Other question is which profile is right for getting subs?
Right clicking on movie in subs shows all sub files but it does not show them on tv. External sub is activated in mezzmo.
Transcoding activated also..

Paul
02-05-2015, 12:52 PM
If there is no device profile for your TV, then it's best to start with 'Generic Device (NTSC)' or 'Generic Device (PAL)'.

It is best though if we create a device profile for your TV model. To do this, we'll need the following:

A list of the supported video formats, music formats, photo formats and subtitle formats that your TV supports. The more information about this the better. Check your TV's manual or TV's product web site.
A set of logs when you connect to Mezzmo server from your TV. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo server from your TV and browse some folders/playlists and try to play a few files. Then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs.

Email this information to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

02-06-2015, 05:15 AM
Done, everythiong mailed to support adress.

Thanks for support!!

Paul
02-06-2015, 11:48 AM
Thanks - we'll create the device profile and provide details via email for you to try it.

02-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Cause of the Mail error im Not able send the logs of my TV's.

Paul
02-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Emails from Gmail that have attachments are sometimes being rejected by Gmail. We're looking into the problem. For the moment, please upload the logs to a filesharing site like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, mega.co.nz, etc. and email the download link to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.