PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo does not change the size of the letters of the subtitle.

lordchut
02-12-2015, 05:21 AM
Hi
Sorry my english is not good,
Mezzmo does not change the size of the letters of the subtitle.
I set it up, when playing on Samsung Smart TV does not change the size of the letters.
default places one
Thank you so much.
Excuse my English.
Greetings to all
LC

Paul
02-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Hi LC,

If Mezzmo is burning your subtitles into the video (i.e. transcoding), then you can control the size, font, color, etc. of the subtitles using the Subtitle Settings dialog.

If Mezzmo is streaming external or embedded subtitles to your TV, then your TV's firmware is displaying the subtitles and the small size is due to the TV's firmware or TV setting. When the video is playing and you can see the subtitles, try pressing the Options or Tools or Subtitles button on your TV's remote control. On the TV's onscreen menu, look for the ability to change the subtitle size. Many TVs allow you to do this. If you cannot change the size using TV's settings, and it is too small for you to watch, then you should turn off external and embedded subtitle streaming in Mezzmo so that Mezzmo burns your subtitles into the video and you get the size your are after.

See this FAQ for understanding how to control subtitles in Mezzmo - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/5977-Tutorial-Subtitling-Basics.

If you need further help, just ask.