PDA

View Full Version : Estimate of When URL Streaming Will Be Here?

Alsark
02-14-2015, 06:43 AM
I've found that going to localIP:port/web in the URL browser sort of works, but it can't seem to find the files, saying "Invalid source". I have a New Nintendo 3DS, so I'd like to be able to stream movies onto it so that I can watch in 3D (my TV and computer don't do 3D), so doing it this route is (I think) my only option.

Thanks in advance!

Paul
02-14-2015, 12:02 PM
We are in final development now for Mezzmo v5.0, and one of the new features is accessing your Mezzmo library through a web browser. It's working well on various web browsers in our testing - incl. Win PC, Mac, TVs and other devices. We'll hopefully have Beta testing by end of Feb or early March and then release Mezzmo v5.0 after bugs have been reported and fixed.

smitbret
02-14-2015, 12:53 PM
We are in final development now for Mezzmo v5.0, and one of the new features is accessing your Mezzmo library through a web browser. It's working well on various web browsers in our testing - incl. Win PC, Mac, TVs and other devices. We'll hopefully have Beta testing by end of Feb or early March and then release Mezzmo v5.0 after bugs have been reported and fixed.

Beta Testing for v5 with web streaming?

Ooh, ooh..... PICK ME!! PICK ME!!

Alsark
02-15-2015, 03:36 AM

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to answer questions in the forum, Paul.

Have a good Valentine's Day, everybody (or Single Awareness Day - either/or)!

ftanner
02-16-2015, 06:00 AM

I can test Windows, Android, and Linux for you.

Paul
02-16-2015, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the offer. We'll let you know when Beta testing starts via an announcement on the forum.

jmmontoro
02-17-2015, 08:17 AM
I've already been helping you guys test the Android app and made some good improvements to it, would love to help you out with the Windows version too, count me in.

Paul
02-17-2015, 09:31 AM
OK - thanks for the offer :).

Smile
04-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Just looking for an update on beta testing v5.0. Very interested in helping to test the streaming through a browser

Paul
04-05-2015, 07:35 AM
We're not ready just yet for the Beta testing. We're still doing our final development & internal testing here and ironing out the obvious bugs before we invite Beta testers. Won't be too long though (3-4 weeks).

Smile
04-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Thanks Paul. No rush, just curious. We appreciate you keeping us informed and look forward to beta-testing once again.
Go Mezzmo!

Raptor
05-19-2015, 12:55 AM
G'day Paul,

What's the latest news with this next Mezzmo version (v5 is it??) which was supposed to provide support for external streaming functionality??
Are there show stopper bugs / issues still holding this thing up??

It's been weeks after all since any word from you on the matter that I can see and I thought we were supposed to be at beta release / test stage by now if not closer to a full blown release?

Surely I'm not alone in wondering just what's going on with the development outcome? :p

Paul
05-19-2015, 07:59 AM
Sorry for the long delay. We are still finishing the set of new features for Mezzmo v5.0. We'll announce when Beta testing is open on this forum, our Twitter account, Facebook page, and web site. Hopefully in 2~4 weeks.