PDA

View Full Version : Resetting and Restoring a Database

ftanner
02-16-2015, 05:40 AM
Is resetting and restoring a database supposed to restore the artwork? The reason that I ask is because I had issues moving my database and ended up having to reset and restore the database to get it to move.

When I did this, all of the artwork was gone, and it it's not re-applying it to the restored database. Playlists and everything else restored just fine. Just not the artwork.

Paul
02-16-2015, 12:01 PM
Artwork is backed up and restored. We did have one other user report the same issue as yours and we did find a problem in particular circumstances & fixed it. This fix will be included in the next Mezzmo release. If you wish, you can access this fix now by emailing us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide details of a patch that will help.

ftanner
02-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Artwork is backed up and restored. We did have one other user report the same issue as yours and we did find a problem in particular circumstances & fixed it. This fix will be included in the next Mezzmo release. If you wish, you can access this fix now by emailing us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide details of a patch that will help.

E-mail sent.