PDA

View Full Version : ODD Behavior .. Missing Actors wont "refresh" after manual properties search 400+

IronAddict
02-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Hi There,

Great product .. Running version 4.1.3.0 -- Suddenly my list of movies suddenly have about 400+ titles that do not show the actors and other metadata. I open the individual Title Properties, Get the Online Data, Select the Title and I see all the metadata populated with the correct information. I select "ok" voila the main properties box is populated -- I hit "ok" .. bam .. the actor data doesn't populate in the line item of the Title nor is it there when I reopen with the Properties. I attempted to restore an old copy (seems my last backups had this behavior too) .. all to no avail.

Any ideas ? suggestions ?

Thanks in advance -- as I know you'll be quick on the mark with this.

Marc

Paul
02-17-2015, 12:33 PM
Hi Marc,

It's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging). Stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Run Mezzmo again and start your Mezzmo server. Now reproduce the missing metadata problem (via using Get Online Video Metadata) as you mention. Once reproduced, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

v8commodore
02-20-2015, 11:30 AM
I'm also having trouble with Mezzmo not updating metadata when I refresh a folder, I can manually update metadata.
Also if I click the maintain library Mezzmo will start to freeze and CPU usage goes up.
Only started happening in the last week.

Paul
02-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Email us a set of logs and we'll look into it. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging). Stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Run Mezzmo again and start your Mezzmo server. Now reproduce the maintain library problem as you mention. Once reproduced, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.