PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to view five photos... an hour later HDD is still churning away

Manny
02-23-2015, 04:19 AM
So I've got time as I listen carefully for any nasty clicks.

Added five photos to Google Drive folder, which isn't linked to Mezzmo. My archive photo folder is though, which is bascailly a copy of what's in the Drive folder. So I decided I'd delete the photo and music folder from Mezzmo and add the Drive folder to the library.

As soon as I started to delete the photo folder Mezzmo flipped out and now here I am an hour later with an unresponsive client and a really busy HDD. What a load of crap. All I wanted was to take a folder out and add five pictures...

If I wanted to sleep in front of the PC I would have installed Vista.

Paul
02-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Sorry for the problem. We'd like to fix the issue and get you up and running. If Mezzmo (Windows) app is still running, then try to use File/Exit menu to quite the application. If you cannot do this, then use Windows Task Manager to kill the Mezzmo.exe process. Now run Mezzmo (Windows) app again and turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging). Exit Mezzmo (Windows) app and start it again. Now try to repeat the problem and when it occurs, exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. We'll analyse the logs to find out what's going wrong.