PDA

View Full Version : Dish Hopper video titles .MP4

trailofpen
02-26-2015, 03:42 AM
Whenever I have a video that is .mp4 format, my Dish Hopper adds the text, "(mp4=orig)" to the end of the Titles. Is there any way to get rid of this text as it is a bit annoying? Thank you.

Paul
02-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Go to the Options dialog (Logging page) in Mezzmo and de-select the "Add diagnostic text to titles for troubleshooting" checkbox. Click OK to save this change and restart your Mezzmo server. Hopefully your titles will be fine now.

trailofpen
02-26-2015, 11:23 AM
That did the charm, thank you.

Paul
02-26-2015, 11:32 AM
Great :). Glad you are up and running now.

therealist
03-06-2015, 09:14 AM
none of the h.264/MP4 files play in Mezzmo. If I manually transcode them to .ts they play
they play in ISedora...but I hate ISedora. it has lousey library management

Paul
03-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Let us know the device profile assigned to your device. Go to the Media Devices dialog to check this. It should be "Dish Hopper/Joey" if your device is a Dish Hopper. Also, make sure transcoding is turned on. Two places to check this - (i) Go to the Transcoding Settings dialog to check transcoding is turned on, and (ii) go to the Media Devices dialog and edit your device, and go to the Transcoding tab on the Device Settings dialog to check that transcoding is turned on for your device. If still no success, then post the FFmpeg information for the MP4 file. Right-click on MP4 file in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'.