PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo plugin for Kodi/XBMC

smitbret
03-10-2015, 07:23 AM
You know how awesome a Mezzmo plugin for Kodi would be?

It would be THAT awesome.

Paul
03-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Nice idea. We'll add it to our development task list.

jimmer
06-18-2015, 05:45 AM
Right on. Kodi would be a perfect fit for Mezzmo.

jimmer

You know how awesome a Mezzmo plugin for Kodi would be?

It would be THAT awesome.

Paul
06-18-2015, 09:19 AM
Thanks for your +1 on this idea. We'll certainly consider it.

Hashybot
06-19-2015, 07:59 PM
+ 1 to this guys. Plugin would rock!

Kiwiuk
09-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Late to the party, but this gets my vote :rolleyes:

ThiagoPedro
09-20-2015, 08:17 PM
+1 nice idealy

Coises
09-22-2015, 09:36 AM
I don’t follow. Kodi is already a DLNA media player. What would a Mezzmo plugin for Kodi do?

ThiagoPedro
09-22-2015, 12:31 PM
I don’t follow. Kodi is already a DLNA media player. What would a Mezzmo plugin for Kodi do?

Kodi is best player!

Mezzmo is best Media Center!

smitbret
09-23-2015, 03:57 AM

Mostly it would be about the flexibility of displaying the library in Kodi. Instead of having to use shortcuts, favorites, etc. They could also incorporate more metadata support and a cleaner tie-in with the Kodi interface.

Paul
09-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Mostly it would be about the flexibility of displaying the library in Kodi. Instead of having to use shortcuts, favorites, etc. They could also incorporate more metadata support and a cleaner tie-in with the Kodi interface.

Agree - creating a plugin should provide the ability to browse your Mezzmo library & see all metadata (rather than just the title, description & poster).

Roofus
10-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Hey Paul, back in July you posted ref Mezzmo v5 "We have not created a Kodi plug-in as yet. It is on our TODO list - not sure if we will be able to squeeze it into Mezzmo v5.0, but we'll certainly look into it after the v5.0 release." did it never get on the list then?

And what has happened to v5, still keen to Beta

Paul
10-28-2015, 10:01 AM
We won't have time to complete a Kodi plugin / add-on for Mezzmo v5.0. We'll look at it after Mezzmo v5.0 is released. Mezzmo v5.0 is nearly code-complete and is performing well here. Next, will be to get Beta testing started (it will be announced on this forum when it starts) and after all Beta feedback has been collected & looked after, then we can finally release it :D. We know it's been a long wait, but we're sure it will be worth it.

jbinkley60
10-28-2015, 01:36 PM
+1 for the vote here. A Kodi plug-in would be awesome.

SolihullRog
01-10-2016, 02:01 AM
+1 from me as well.

Paul
06-01-2016, 10:25 AM
We are getting close to start Beta testing for our new Mezzmo Kodi add-on/plugin. If you wish to try it & help us by providing feedback, please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Paul
06-24-2016, 06:48 PM
The new Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on has been released and is included in Mezzmo v5.0.5.0 or later.

See http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=mezzmo_for_kodi_user_guide for further details.

jbinkley60
06-25-2016, 09:36 AM
Paul,

Peter and all did a fantastic job on the Kodi plugin and exceeded all of my expectations. I expect that once the Kodi user groups start to see this that you'll get a number of Kodi converts. I already know a couple headed to using Mezzmo and are testing now. Great work. My Intel NUC running OpenElec has become the perfect streamer box. I am standardizing on this solution and plan to buy 2 more.

stellafin5
09-23-2016, 09:37 PM
Mezzmo plugin is awesome for Kodi. I found the Latest Kodi Plugins (https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/best-kodi-addons/) all these addons are the best and the information guide in this post is very useful. Read this guide and share your thoughts.

Thanks

Hashybot
09-25-2016, 04:57 AM
Hey Paul/Peter

Sometime back I discussed with you the ability to be able to clear watched markers from individual files,entire folders or reset the entire Mezzmo library. This would be an excellent edition as it would allow people to manage their Mezzmo library much better. This could be handled through Mezzmo but would probably work better if you could do it through the Kodi plugin. Just curious to see if there has been any further development or is it on the sidelines for now. :)

Peter
09-26-2016, 10:23 AM
Hi Hashy,
we are currently working on the Mezzmo 5.1 update which includes a lot of nice new features and enhancements so we have had to put the clearing watched markers feature on the sidelines for now but hopefully after 5.1 is released we can revisit it.

MetteoMercatale
11-21-2020, 06:17 AM
Mezzmo plugin is awesome for Kodi. I found the Latest Popcorm time Kodi Plugins (https://www.reviewsed.com/popcorn-time-on-kodi/) all these addons are the best and the information guide in this post is very useful. Read this guide and share your thoughts.

Thanks
Indeed Mezzmo has always been the best option. I remember those days i always recommend it to many others.

jbinkley60
11-21-2020, 09:23 AM
Hi Hashy,
we are currently working on the Mezzmo 5.1 update which includes a lot of nice new features and enhancements so we have had to put the clearing watched markers feature on the sidelines for now but hopefully after 5.1 is released we can revisit it.

This mark watched adding / clearing was added in version 1.0.9.9 of the Kodi addon and Mezzmo version 6.0.5.0t . Everyone can see the addon development thread here (http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/10087-Mezzmo-Kodi-Addon-Update/page8).

Jeff