PDA

View Full Version : Change audio track at once for all videos

TeHaX
04-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Hi,
i would like to see a feature in settings that make it possible to switch all my DVD or Blu-ray iso files into a specific audio language. Everytime when i add a new iso file into my Serverfolder Mezzmo will find this new movie but standad audio track is almost or ever the English and i have to change it manual in the options/video setting menu from the movie into German. Optimal will be there to choose between differnet prefered HD Audio settings like DTS HD, Dolby True HD or something else.
Thanks in advance

Paul
04-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. We do already have planned to have a preferred audio language setting so Mezzmo always chooses this language for you - without having to make manual selections. Hopefully this will make into the next version (after Mezzmo v5.0).

Another option - if you have an Android device, try our Mezzmo (Android) app. It lets you browse your Mezzmo library, view all details about your files and then push/play them onto any DLNA device in your home. Full playback controls include Play, Stop, Pause, Next File, Previous File, Shuffle, Repeat, Mute, Volume Up/Down, etc. Also it lets you choose your preferred audio language and subtitles. So this is more convenient to having to go back to your PC to make the change in Mezzmo (Windows). Get Mezzmo (Android) app from Google Play store.

TeHaX
04-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Thank you Paul.
I have two more little questions. Will be comming a windows 8.1 or 10 app and if so will it support bitstream HD audio?

Paul
04-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Sorry, I missed your follow-up questions. The current version of Mezzmo (v4.1.3.0) runs fine on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (Preview). Mezzmo server will stream any audio format to your devices - provided that your device supports that audio format and the assigned device profile in Mezzmo specifies that audio format. If you are having troubles with a particular audio format, let us know more details and we'll be able to help out.