PDA

View Full Version : Help - Mezzmo.db is Huge!

steppinwolf
10-29-2010, 02:34 AM
I just noticed mezzmo.db has grown to 22 GB and is close to using all remaining free space on my system volume (C:). Is this typical? How can I reduce the size?

I run the maintenance task every night. My library contains a lot if files: 55,027; size: 325 GB, but what's stored in mezzmo.db that would make it grow to 22 GB?

Months ago I moved the transcoding files from C:\Users\...\AppData\...\Mezzmo\ to my data volume (F:). At that time, transcoding files were taking up far more space than other Mezzmo files. Now mezzmo.DB is by far the largest. I learned that Mezzo currently doesn't allow moving the entire folder to a new location, so I can't move it to my 1 TB data volume...

Paul
10-29-2010, 09:27 AM
I believe we have fixed that - please send a message to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll send you a patch to try.

steppinwolf
11-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Emailed support couple days ago. Take your time if more testing is required. I'll disable the maintenance job until we get this fixed.

Paul
11-01-2010, 09:47 AM
I'll send you a patch shortly - found your message in support (we're closed on weekends, so that's why no one replied before).

JDSP
12-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Hi I have a similar issue, but it broke my WHS. I have about 1.5Gb of video and the db went to 9Gb then I ran out of space only 20gb on WHS. Changed partitions to 150Gb but then had issues that WHS console is a bit broken and storage balance etc did not work. Cannot find a real way to increase C: partition without messing up storage pool control. However mezzmo worked BUT mezzmo.db was 59Gb. Seems impossible to relocate... is there a fix that keeps database a reasonable size?

JDSP
12-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Opps sorry its WHS sp2 with 4x1Gb approx 1.5Gb video 1Gb audio a version of mezzmo purchased last week cant see version number and cannot install at present it was order number ST74294463 from 12/7/2010 reason I purchased it was only SW that worked with Bravia 60lx900 ...argh

Paul
12-21-2010, 09:56 AM
Yes, please send a message to support for a patched version - we're also going to release it shortly, so if you see an update for Mezzmo available, just try that.