PDA

View Full Version : After moving Mezzmo DB, album art above individual songs/photos is not appearing

tjaden
05-08-2015, 12:57 AM
Hi,

I am running Mezzmo 4.1.3.0. I needed to move my database files to a new location and followed the instructions regarding updating the .ini file and moving the files. It worked fine. However, after moving the files, my album art was not appearing. I ran a maintain playlist and it updated the individual files to include the art. But, for example, when you open the playlist for albums, you only see the default image and not the album cover. If I open the album, the individual files are showing the proper cover image. After moving the DB, I imported a new album and that one is working properly. How can I recover the album art for the existing files?

BTW... In the AlbumArt folder, I see jpg files that are named at with the artists name and the individual songs. They are just not displaying correctly in the software.

Thanks,
TJ

ftanner
05-08-2015, 11:57 AM
Hi,

I am running Mezzmo 4.1.3.0. I needed to move my database files to a new location and followed the instructions regarding updating the .ini file and moving the files. It worked fine. However, after moving the files, my album art was not appearing. I ran a maintain playlist and it updated the individual files to include the art. But, for example, when you open the playlist for albums, you only see the default image and not the album cover. If I open the album, the individual files are showing the proper cover image. After moving the DB, I imported a new album and that one is working properly. How can I recover the album art for the existing files?

BTW... In the AlbumArt folder, I see jpg files that are named at with the artists name and the individual songs. They are just not displaying correctly in the software.

Thanks,
TJ

I had that problem too. Paul said that it was a bug in Mezzmo. You might reach out to him. I think that there is a fix for it.

Paul
05-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Hi TJ,

Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch that should get you up and running.

tjaden
05-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Hi TJ,

Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch that should get you up and running.

Awesome! Thanks a lot everyone!