PDA

View Full Version : "Refresh" function doesn't work or very weird and very slow

eugenevs
05-15-2015, 08:40 PM
A problem here with the Mezzmo 4.1.3.0 !
Your "Refresh" function doesn't work or very weird and very slow.
Can you just place all DMR clients in the list "Play To" just after the server have found all devices in the network ???
If a device will be inaccessible it just will not stream to it and you can show an error message after a timeout (not actually needed)

Paul
05-16-2015, 07:52 AM
When you click "Refresh" on the "Play To" menu, Mezzmo (Windows) app broadcasts itself on your home network and waits for your DLNA/UPnP devices to respond. As each device responds, they get listed on the "Play To" menu. If devices are taking a long time to get listed, then it could suggest a problem/conflict on your home network.

eugenevs
05-16-2015, 08:23 AM
When you click "Refresh" on the "Play To" menu, Mezzmo (Windows) app broadcasts itself on your home network and waits for your DLNA/UPnP devices to respond. As each device responds, they get listed on the "Play To" menu. If devices are taking a long time to get listed, then it could suggest a problem/conflict on your home network.
I'm not so stupid and i know how it works (or must work).
My device become found within 1-2 sec after the Mezzmo server start. And now the question! Why I can see my device on "Play to" list just after that?!!!

foobar2000, Kodi (XBMC) and others can find my device in seconds but not Mezzmo.
Think also about it can be multiple network adapters in the system.

Paul
05-18-2015, 09:58 AM
Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch that has several Play To improvements that will be included in the upcoming Mezzmo v5.0.