PDA

View Full Version : lg hb45e - suddenly most files won't play anymore . question marks ..

spridget
05-16-2015, 06:44 AM
hello

after using mezzmo for a few years on my lg hb45e almost every file does not play and has a question mark ?
i use the laterst mezzmo, where can i look to solve this. can the lg be the problem.
I play files from my laptop and pc.

some file do not have a question mark but when i try to open them i get several error messages like file wont play or does not play this filetype

i guess only 10 percent of my files are working but before it was the way around

eric

Paul
05-18-2015, 09:57 AM
It's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Connect to Mezzmo from your LG device and browse your playlists/folders and try to play a few files to reproduce the problem. Then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com, or upload them to a filesharing site like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, mega.co.nz, etc. and email us the download link.