PDA

View Full Version : Database backup and artwork

jbinkley60
05-31-2015, 06:11 PM
I have a question on how database backups are supposed to work. Whenever I do a database backup Mezzmo tells me it will take 3.2GB of space on the target location. When I check this is the amount of space currently used by the database and the artwork folder. However, whenever I perform the backup Mezzmo does backup the database and all of the items in that main folder and it creates the artwork subfolder on the backup location but it never backs up any of the artwork files. I have plenty of space, over 400GB. Is not copying/backing up the artwork normal or not ? I am running version 4.1.3. The help section says it is supposed to copy the artwork.

Paul
06-01-2015, 06:03 PM
There is a bug in the current version of Mezzmo (v4.1.3.0) where artwork may not get backed up. This issue has been fixed for the upcoming Mezzmo v5.0. If you wish to get early access to this fix, please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch.

jbinkley60
06-01-2015, 11:28 PM
There is a bug in the current version of Mezzmo (v4.1.3.0) where artwork may not get backed up. This issue has been fixed for the upcoming Mezzmo v5.0. If you wish to get early access to this fix, please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch.

Thanks Paul. I can wait for v5. I am glad to hear that it is something already known and addressed.