PDA

View Full Version : Formatting the entire PC - Reinstall

rehv
07-30-2015, 06:12 AM
Hi!

Just a quick question, to be sure: I'm formatting my whole drive (upgrade + prepare for windows 10) and I still have my purchase e-mail with the key and serial number. Will I be able to reinstall it with the same ones once I format? Thanks!

EDIT:

Just to be clear, I'm worried about this:

"You may install and run your Mezzmo license on one computer only. You can transfer your Mezzmo license to another computer at any time."

Do I need to properly "transfer" or a wipe and reinstall will do?

smitbret
07-30-2015, 08:44 AM
Hi!

Just a quick question, to be sure: I'm formatting my whole drive (upgrade + prepare for windows 10) and I still have my purchase e-mail with the key and serial number. Will I be able to reinstall it with the same ones once I format? Thanks!

EDIT:

Just to be clear, I'm worried about this:

"You may install and run your Mezzmo license on one computer only. You can transfer your Mezzmo license to another computer at any time."

Do I need to properly "transfer" or a wipe and reinstall will do?

A wipe and reinstall with the key and serial number will work just fine. Just make sure you backup your database or you will have to redo it from scratch with the new installation.

Paul
07-30-2015, 09:40 AM
Just to confirm: smitbret is correct - you are permitted to reinstall Mezzmo onto your re-formatted computer. Your existing Mezzmo serial and license key information will turn the Mezzmo 15-day trial into a fully registered Mezzmo.

rehv
07-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Thanks smitbret and Paul for your answers! :cool: