PDA

View Full Version : Videos added in Past Month?

some_evil
09-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Hi,

Im just wondering if there is a way we can make a playlist where it only shows videos added in the past month (or any specified time period for that matter)? I have tried using date added greater than, but it is asking for fixed date.... the only way I thikn it can work is if there is a field that calculates how long the vid has been in the database, and have a days counter.

Is this possible with the current release and I have just not worked it out yet?

Also is there a bug where when you add more than one filter to a new smart playlist the text font and style of the properties box goes funny? See screenshot.

Cheers

Paul
09-03-2015, 08:18 AM
You are right - you cannot do exactly what you want (i.e. show videos for the past month). Perhaps a feasible workaround - you could create a smart playlist with "Play Count equals 0" rule and sort it by "Most recently added" and then limit the playlist to (say) 50 items. It will give you the 50 most recent unwatched files in your Mezzmo library.

The text font should not be changing & it is a bug. Can you reproduce that every time? If yes, let us know what you do and we'll fix it here for the upcoming Mezzmo v5.0.

some_evil
09-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Hi,

Thanks for that, yes your workaround will be fine for what we need with regards to playlist setup.

As for reproducing the bug again, I am unable to do it this morning (after doing a reboot), but I have noticed it a few times since upgrading to the latest version, but there seems to be no consistency (that I have been able to detect) thus far...

If I can work out what triggers it next time I will let you know.

Also do you have a release date for the next upgrade??

Cheers
-Ben

Paul
09-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Hi Ben,

Glad the workaround is OK. We are still finishing and fixing remaining issues for several of the new features for the upcoming Mezzmo v5.0. Once completed, then we'll announce the public Beta on this forum and you'll be able to try it.