PDA

View Full Version : issue with multi-file xvid/divx

ssil2000
10-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Hi guys,

i have searched but was unable to find the answer, if I've missed it i apologize.

i still have a few legacy movies i ripped from dvd back in the day that were done for cds (2 700meg files or 3 in some instances) this hasn't been an issue until now.

for some reason mezzmo is creating 2 "movies" in the list even though they are in the same folder. is there an easy way to tell mezzmo to use my folder structure?

i could re-rip the movies but there is probably 30 or 40 not really something i want to do if i can avoid it.

kind regards,

Ssil2000

TimC
10-06-2015, 07:15 PM
If Mezzmo can't then just try joining the 2 parts with something like VirtualDub. It's very quick & can do it without any transcoding.

Paul
10-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Mezzmo detects ripped DVDs / Blu-rays / ISOs and will read the various associated IFO files to determine the various titles on the DVD / Blu-ray / ISO and then join the ripped part-videos into a single video titles (in Mezzmo, they are called Gapless Multi-files). For ripped DVDs, Mezzmo looks for VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS sub-folders and the various .IFO & .TS files within these folders. If your DVD rips do not have this folder/file structure, you could try manually creating a gapless multi-file by clicking "Add To Library" -> "Gapless Multi-file" and selecting the two video files.