PDA

View Full Version : Nokia E72... More details and experiencies ?

gfaza
11-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi!

I'm a Nokia E72 owner, and i saw is certified with Mezzmo.

I'm looking to see my videos in my Nokia E72, yes, i know is a little screen, but it will be still usefull.

Which features are supported and certified in this phone ?
At least for me they are not clear -i didn't find it- in the documentation of the website.

Regards
Gustavo

Paul
11-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi,

The device profile for this phone supports playback of FLV and MP4 videos, MP3 and LPCM sound and JPEG pictures.

Has your phone been auto-detected by Mezzmo (check the Media Devices dialog)?

gfaza
11-08-2010, 11:37 AM
Do i have any way to see those profiles of other devices, to see which one supports MKV and SRT subtitles with Mezzmo ?

Just to see what options i have if i decide to choose a new phone with playback capabilities.

Regards
Gustavo

Paul
11-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Well, SRTs are not part of the device profile, but if Mezzmo picks them up then it'll tell the device about them - after that it's up to the device whether to request them or not (if the device/player supports them).

I don't think any of the phones support MKVs at the moment. To see the device profiles you can just open them up using any text editor (like Notepad) - they're located in the DeviceProfiles folder (located as per this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/467-FAQ-Where-are-device-profiles-located)