PDA

View Full Version : Streaming stops 5-10 mins before end.

pjbeal
12-05-2015, 01:29 AM
Hi there. I have been using mezzmo for a number of years however recently I have noticed that all the files I stream cuts out before the end. If I try to access the file again and fast forward to where I was it does it again. This has happened on 5/5 films so far. Can anyone help?

Paul
12-05-2015, 07:59 AM
Email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch that should help.

stu
12-09-2015, 02:30 PM
Hi Paul,
I have been having the same problem.You e mailed a patch to me ,which has improved the problem slightly.
Where as it finished 10-11mins towards end it is now only 2-3mins.
Have you any suggestions as to anything else I can do.
Stu

Paul
12-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi Stu,

It's best we see a set of logs when this occurs. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Now stream a file to your device from Mezzmo server and when it finishes playing too early, then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. Also, let us know what DLNA device model you are streaming to and the device profile assigned to your device in the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo.