PDA

View Full Version : Which Mezzmo Profile for Samsung UN65HU8550

wunshot
12-08-2015, 12:39 PM
I have two Samsung TV's. My old one is a 50" and it plays everything fine. My newer one is a 65" UN65HU8550 and about 1/4th of my files get "the files you've selected is not currently supported". Which profile should I be using?

Paul
12-08-2015, 01:28 PM
You should be using the 'Samsung H' device profile with your UN65HU8550 model. Also check that transcoding is turned on. Two places to check this: (i) go to the Transcoding Settings dialog, and (ii) go to the to Media Devices dialog and edit your device. On the Device Settings dialog, go to the Transcoding tab.

If still no success, then right-click on a few of the files that do not play and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. Post that information here or email it to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

wunshot
12-09-2015, 03:41 AM
You should be using the 'Samsung H' device profile with your UN65HU8550 model. Also check that transcoding is turned on. Two places to check this: (i) go to the Transcoding Settings dialog, and (ii) go to the to Media Devices dialog and edit your device. On the Device Settings dialog, go to the Transcoding tab.

If still no success, then right-click on a few of the files that do not play and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. Post that information here or email it to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Thanks. It seems to have worked. I'll be back if I run into further problems. Love your software btw... :)

Paul
12-09-2015, 09:29 AM
Glad you are up and running now :).