PDA

View Full Version : How is "Play to" to work?

MIC
12-10-2015, 08:28 PM
I am still experimenting with Mezzmo and tried the "Play to" option. From within Mezzmo, I right clicked on a playlist folder of photos, selected Play to, selected the TV that was displayed in the list. I got an error "701: Action Play Failed". Should I be able to do this? Should the TV be in any particular mode?
Thanks Maurice

Paul
12-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Yes, you should be able to do this. The error you are getting is coming back from your TV's firmware when Mezzmo server tried to push the first photo in the playlist/folder to your TV. So, the problem may be in your TV's firmware implementation of DLNA. We'll know if we see a set of logs from you. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Exit Mezzmo (Windows) app and run it again. Now wait until your TV is listed under the "Play To" right-click menu and then try to push a photo (or music file or video file) to your TV. When the media file fails to play on your TV, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.