PDA

View Full Version : Help with Samsung H device profile

Nothing's on TV
12-12-2015, 08:13 AM
I am having an issue with my Samsung tv in my bedroom using Mezzmo. When I'm browsing my NAS drive, some folders I come to I get the famous error "Request cannot be completed. MEDIA PLAY will return to the previous screen". I have looked and read many post of people having the same issue with Samsung devices.
The only problem I have is my Samsung tv in the living room has no problem playing movies that my bedroom tv can't. My living room tv is using the Samsung D device profile and the bedroom is Samsung H. I have tried different profiles for my bedroom tv but none work.
Attached is my log file with the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NOTV

Paul
12-14-2015, 01:09 PM
Typically you see this type of error with Samsung TVs when the delivery of folder/playlist listings is too slow and the Samsung TV times out. Samsung TVs do have a very short timeout. I suggest you check your home network speed in this part of the house. If it is wireless, check the signal strength and try to get it as strong as possible.

In addition, you can email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch that should also help.