PDA

View Full Version : Can we buy it yet?

mrgenie
12-26-2015, 02:39 AM
I don't like to see the countdown on the trial for the beta 5 (14 days, 13 days, 12 days)

Also the popup/startup is annoying, that's just a personal taste. I understand others don't mind.

If I click on "buy" haven't tried actually buying it,
But if I go through with it and "buy" it.. would this mean my new key would work on mezzmo 5 and I can run it without "trial phase" and thus without the popup/startup window or are the keys
we buy today not yet valid for mezzmo 5?

I really don't mind paying in advance for the unfinished product. But I do mind getting rid of the 14 day trial..

Smile
12-29-2015, 02:07 AM
I don't like to see the countdown on the trial for the beta 5 (14 days, 13 days, 12 days)

If I click on "buy" haven't tried actually buying it,
But if I go through with it and "buy" it.. would this mean my new key would work on mezzmo 5 and I can run it without "trial phase" and thus without the popup/startup window or are the keys we buy today not yet valid for mezzmo 5?

I really don't mind paying in advance for the unfinished product. But I do mind getting rid of the 14 day trial..

All Beta versions will be "Trial" only. There is no way to register or buy them. If you take advantage of the sale going on now for the current version, you will get Mezzmo 5 as an upgrade when it is ready for production. The following was from the email to testers.

4. Both versions are 15-day trials that let you test and report back any problems you find. You will need to uninstall them after 15 days.

5. We will be updating the Beta versions regularly as we reach the final release date.

mrgenie
12-29-2015, 05:42 AM
I understand you assume mezzmo 5 will be a free upgrade for mezzmo 4 license holders?

I didn't read that anywhere and I wouldn't expect them to.

But even if it would be free, I really don't care paying twice. I just don't like those startup windows. I think they are annoying, just my personal opinion of course.

Paul
12-29-2015, 03:08 PM
Mezzmo (Windows) v5.0 is a free upgrade for all registered Mezzmo (Windows) users. And, Mezzmo (Android) v2.0 is a free upgrade for all registered Mezzmo (Android) users.

The Beta versions are 15-day trial versions. They are not meant to replace your existing Mezzmo v4.1.3.0 since they are not yet complete, still have bugs and are not stable yet.

We'll be releasing a few more Beta version throughout January as we add more features, make further improvements, and finish final graphics & documentation.