PDA

View Full Version : Added Music Showing Only in Recently Added

Lee II
12-31-2015, 07:43 AM
I have added music and run maintenance. However, the new music is only showing up under the Recently Added playlist. When I look in the navigation tree under the artist, the new album is missing. Is there a delay before the new music will show up under the artist view?

Thanks!

Paul
12-31-2015, 09:56 AM
There can be a short delay. If you see "Processing active playlists..." in the Status pane, then Mezzmo is busy in the background putting your just added music files in the appropriate active playlists.

Tip: To be sure they will be added, you can do the following: Right-click on the top-level active playlist in the tree in Mezzmo and click Properties. On the Properties dialog, click OK and this tells Mezzmo to re-populate the active playlist and sub-active playlists so that they are up-to-date.

Lupus
03-12-2018, 05:26 AM
Hi Paul

Can you explain how is the difference between "Recently Added vs. Most Recently Added". I mean what period of time exactly included in these expressions (Recently Added and Most Recently Added)

cheers

Peter
03-13-2018, 10:08 AM
Recently Added is the name of the default playlist included with Mezzmo for the recently added items. Most Recently Added is the sort order used in this playlist so that it shows files in the order of the Most Recently Added first.

Lupus
03-20-2018, 04:30 PM
Recently Added is the name of the default playlist included with Mezzmo for the recently added items. Most Recently Added is the sort order used in this playlist so that it shows files in the order of the Most Recently Added first.

I know that this is the name of the default playlist. The sort options include these two phrases. I already know what the "Most Recently Added" playlist contains. Is the difference between these lists (Recently Added vs. Most Recently Added) only in the order in which the files are displayed on these lists?

Paul
03-20-2018, 05:16 PM
The sort order values mean the following:

Most Recently Added = Files are sorted by the date they were added into your Mezzmo library from most recent (newest) to least recent (oldest).
Least Recently Added = Files are sorted by the date they were added into your Mezzmo library from least recent (oldest) to most recent (newest).

Let us know if you need further information.

Lupus
03-20-2018, 08:58 PM
The sort order values mean the following:

Most Recently Added = Files are sorted by the date they were added into your Mezzmo library from most recent (newest) to least recent (oldest).
Least Recently Added = Files are sorted by the date they were added into your Mezzmo library from least recent (oldest) to most recent (newest).

Thank you very much, now everything is clear to me :)