PDA

View Full Version : Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 folder / album art issue.

dafunk60
01-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Hi Paul,

I am unable to get Folder and Album artwork to display when connecting to Mezzmo v4.1.3.43 using Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 on a Win7 pc. I have selected Cyberlink PowerDVD as the device profile in Mezzmo. If I select "Deliver Folder Artwork" on the Performance Tab of the Device Settings in Mezzmo, PowerDVD displays an empty library.

If I uncheck "Deliver Folder Artwork" PowerDVD can browse the library & play media as expected. Also as expected, no Folder or Album art is displayed. Other DLNA clients, BubbleUPNP on Android, & XBMC on PC specifically, display the folder and album artwork as expected.

Any advice?

Paul
01-12-2016, 10:15 PM
We may need to tweak the "Cyberlink PowerDVD" device profile. To do that, we'd like a set of logs from you when you reproduce both situations you describe. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Turn "Deliver Folder Artwork" off and try browsing/streaming your Mezzmo server using PowerDVD. Then, turn "Deliver Folder Artwork"on and try browsing/streaming now. Once both situations have been reproduced, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

dafunk60
01-13-2016, 10:40 AM
Thanks Paul! Logs have been sent. I recall PowerDVD 14 working without issue. However, I gave the PowerDVD 14 trial a go many months ago so my recollection may not be accurate.

Paul
01-13-2016, 11:47 AM
Thanks - got your logs. We've sent you a follow-up email requesting more information.