PDA

View Full Version : Description

rwreuter
01-16-2016, 09:23 AM
Here is a wish for the new Messmo 5

Inside the software you click on the video title or artwork for the movie and it brings up a larger piece of artwork with a brief description; year, rating, duration, genre ect.

What would be the possibility of that happening on my TV when I select the movie or video and then you select play? Now, as you scroll through everything the only thing you see it the movie and duration...when you select it, it goes straight to the intro of the movie.

:cool:

Paul
01-16-2016, 10:12 AM
Your DLNA-enabled TV only displays the movie title, duration and artwork because that's what the TV's firmware decides what to display. Mezzmo delivers text metadata, posters & backdrops, etc. but it is up to your device's firmware to display them. Unfortunately, not many DLNA devices display all text metadata & artwork.

Our Mezzmo (Android) app solves this problem. It displays all text metadata, posters, backdrops, links, etc. It works on any Android-based smartphone, tablet, TV, media player, etc. It lets you connect to your Mezzmo server, browse your folders & playlists, view full text metadata and artwork for your files and then push/play them onto devices in your home. You have full playback control - Play, Stop, Seek, Pause, Next File, Previous File, Volume, Mute, Shuffle, Repeat, etc. If you have an Android device, you can try it by searching for 'Mezzmo' on Google Play store. The upcoming Mezzmo (Android) v2.0 is fully Android TV and Amazon Fire TV/Stick compatible and has some nice new features.

rwreuter
01-16-2016, 11:10 AM
Thanks, I will have to try that out.