PDA

View Full Version : oop! Lost all my ratings

deaded
01-29-2016, 12:06 PM
I did something dumb. I wanted to delete the options for ratings of other countries (too much to scroll through). So under
Tools>Options>Content Ratings>Edit Content ratings I held down the delete button too long and they all are gone now. How do I get them back? Do I have to do it manually? How would I do it manually (a thousand movies is a lot to enter) if I do?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Paul
01-30-2016, 11:09 AM
Unfortunately, you will have to add them back in manually, or start with fresh Mezzmo database. You can start with a fresh Mezzmo database by going to the Options dialog (General page) and clicking the Reset Database button. That will give you the default set of playlists and content ratings. Than you can add your files back into Mezzmo. If you want to add the content ratings back in manually, then after doing so, you should run Maintain Library and your movies should be re-assigned the content ratings that you have manually added into Mezzmo.

deaded
01-30-2016, 12:53 PM
Darn. That's what I was afraid of. Sometimes I'm such an idiot. Oh well. Well, thanks for taking the time to answer. Maybe I'll wait until 5.0 comes out to redo my database.